Stethoscope is called the symbol of doctors and nurses. For the nurses it is very essential elements. So how to choosing the best stethoscope for nurses?
Whether you are a student of nursing or serving as a nurse it is essential to know some factors about stethoscope there are different brand and models of stethoscope on the market but all can be categorized in mainly two sections; auditory and electronic. The former one is mostly use by the experienced doctors and electronic types are handed by some nurses who can afford the price.
It should be kept in mind that the stethoscopes are used only for testing the body sound. So customer should buy that one which has a nice sound quality. Let’s go through some most excellent stethoscopes, the best stethoscope for nurses.
Suggestion Best Stethoscopes For Nurses
1. Littman Classic II S.E. Stethoscope
This stethoscope has designed for the stylist nurses and the person working for the healthcare center. You can order it with different colors like black, pink, burgundy, purple and Caribbean blue. This stethoscope has achieved reliability for its excellent auditory feature and compact plan.
Pros of Littman Classic II S.E. Stethoscope:
• Enhances sound quality.
This product is certainly unique for its excellent tunable diaphragm which allows you to heir very low frequency sounds. Also the tunable diaphragm is functioned to improve the quality of sound
• Listens to Patient’s Body sounds optimally.
Littman Classic II S.E. Stethoscope‘s headset is intended to flawlessly size into the ear trench. Along these lines, it won’t fall of while utilizing it.
• Latex-free materials.
If you are an allergic patient then this stethoscope has just designed for you. You will be surprised to know that latex is responsible for allergic reaction with your skin. As a result you will feel very discomfort while testing body sound with it.
• offers comfort during test
It has non-chill edge and comfortable diaphragm so your patients will stay agreeable while you’re analyzing them.
• Some users have complained that it hurts their ear.
Read more rating and reviews on Littman Classic II S.E. Stethoscope on Amazon at here
2. Littman Lightweight II S.E
Like the previous one it can be also found with different colors like lilac, blue or green. For the patient’s console Littman Lightweight II S.E is also installed with non-chill diaphragm. This is probable the best preference for the new nurses who have just begin their work. Experienced nurses also can take benefit of it. The price is relatively cheaper than previous one. It’s really immense for the nursing sector.
Prosof Littman Lightweight II S.E :
• Teardrop-formed chest piece.
It is designed simpler for you to position it around the sleeves of sphygmomanometer while testing the blood pressure of your patient.
• Cheap price.
This is the fact for what it is preferable for the new nurses. There is no need to break your storage money to get your personal stethoscope. But don’t think cheap things are useless. It has same feature like others
• Non tuning chest piece.
If you feel trouble with tuning the chest piece then this stethoscope can assist you a great. You can heir both high and low frequency without tuning it.
Cons of Littman Lightweight II S.E :
It’s a simple stethoscope. You will not be able to use it on pediatric division. Read more Littman Lightweight II S.E at here
3. Omron Sprague Rappaport
It is not reasonable that you have to waste more than 100$ to buy a new stethoscope or your first stethoscope. You can buy it with only 12$ if you take a look on Omron Sprague Rappaport model.
Despite the fact that it’s one of the least expensive extensions available, it can still give you the excellence that you requirement for your nursing..
Pros of of Omron Sprague Rappaport:
• Consists of two diaphragms: small and large.
It has former and latter diaphragms together which allows you to test both children and adult. You don’t need to buy separate scope. This is also useful for the pediatric division.
• Latex free materials.
It’s one of the most excellent elements of this representation. You don’t need to stress over having allergic responses to latex.
• Offers multiple sizes.
It has many tubing length and different sizes. Along these lines, you can pick which one is incredible for a one patient and the other one for another patient.
Cons of Omron Sprague Rappaport::
• First time you will feel trouble with tow tubes as it will affect the sound but when you will be able to control you will find this thing best
• Other clients griped of the ear angles not being agreeable. They supposed that they made little agony when they place this scope in their ear. Read more Rating and reviews of Omron Sprague Rappaport
4. Prim-care DS-9290-BK Classic
If you are searching for the cheapest one then this is the best preference for you. You can get it with only $$ on Amazon. But don’t worry about the features. It has better feature than others.
For the dominant part of its clients, this model is believed as a superb bit of extension without spending more. It might just permit you to perform fundamental tasks, such as taking note to heart and lung sounds; despite everything it offers excellent sounds. Obviously, don’t anticipate that its acoustic rating will beat that of costly reproductions. Still, the class is sufficiently high that gives you a chance to take notice of body sounds obviously.
Pros of Prim-care DS-9290-BK Classic:
• Cheap. It’s one of the least expensive stethoscopes. However, the cost doesn’t mean it needs quality. This implies you’re not spending for the brand, rather with the quality it brings.
•Thicker tubes. They can help in avoiding grabbing of encompassing clamors and losing indication. They likewise anticipate contortion when you utilize this extension for quite a while.
• It takes minimum time to respons
Cons of Prim-care DS-9290-BK Classic:
• You will hardly find any perfect guideline to use this product for better sound
• It can be only used for fundamental auscultation assignments. You are not allowed to apply it in serious actions. This is not even useable for cardiology. Check price of Prim-care DS-9290-BK Classic on Amazon now.
How to choose the best stethoscope for nurses?
The 4 basic factors on what a stethoscope can be reviewed are durability, quality and acoustic versatility of a best stethocope. Listed here are few points to help you choose a better one.
According to the nature of the work:
- A proper stethoscope must be picked. A regular diagnostic you can be of big help to nurses. A laboratory technician must have a pediatric functioned stethoscope.Best Stethoscope• It should be understanding of sound. The majority of the good scopes have a bell as well as a diaphragm. Moreover, couple of the diaphragms are tunable. These tunable diaphragms help the user to listen to all the frequencies of sound with no rotation of the device.
- Not only the bell and the diaphragms of the scope are important, but even the tube which carries the sound to the listener must be taken into consideration. The tube needs to be of proper composition and length. It must neither fall short nor seem too much time to manage. Tubes are typically created in single or dual fashion with hard or flexible material. Evidently, these factors count a lot in determing the best stethoscope. Amongst all, a great stethoscope needs to be of short length with thick walls, two tube, and greater internal diameter. Thicker walls aid in lowering the external noise at the larger scale.
- After tube, diaphragms and bells, the subsequent essential factor is definitely the earpiece. A proper fitted earpiece must be chosen. It comes in several forms such as snap-tight, rubber-seal or threaded. The rubber sealed can be a good choice but it really reduces the acoustic sound towards the ears. A soft one will be more preferable as hard ear pieces. Though hard earpiece provide good sound due to their rigid springs, it may cause pain inside the ears after prolong use.
- Size of the chest piece should be properly checked while deciding on a good stethoscope. Many chest pieces can be found in the range of 45 to 50 millimeter range with some other materials . Few are created using a mix of titanium and stainless, whereas the rest comprise plastic and aluminum. In addition to the material, comes the body weight. The weight and also the width also can influence the sound intensity. A bigger and heavier stethoscope can provide good sound on the listener as they will have wider channels for transferring the sounds. This has a risk of losing the contact of the sound and the body in the process, however. If the user goes for a small, light-weighted stethoscope, it will not effectively provide good quality sound to the listener, on the other hand.
Choosing the best stethoscope for nurses is necessary, so that they can have the capacity to take notice of body sounds precisely. As an attendant, you’ll be relegated to diverse offices, unless you’re practicing on one region.
Notwithstanding how awesome an extension is, it’s still perfect to enhance your aptitudes in listening to body sounds. Remember that a stethoscope is just a gadget that will help you in completing your assignments. With a superior scope you can show your best nursing quality