The SantaMedical Wrist Digital Blood-Pressure Monitor (with Case) – Large Display is currently one of the most popular wrist units for a Blood Pressure Monitor.
This sphygmomanometer comes with a new technology that automatically enables it to inflate to your wrist’s appropriate level, and has an Auto-Power Off.
For the immediate history of your blood pressure measurements and easy tracking, this Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 60 previously taken readings. It also beeps when it has finished taking the measurement to keep you alert and inform you that it is time to check out!
This sphygmomanometer runs on 2 Triple-A batteries that are include in its package when you purchase it. It also has a plastic tongue going under the 2 batteries to make them easy to remove.
- Top 3 Best seller of Sphygmomanometer 2014
- 2014 Comparison Chart of Top 3 Best-Seller Wrist BP Monitors
With this Blood Pressure Monitor’s large and very legible readout-display – as well as its Low Battery Level Indicator that ensures you never run out of power without being aware – you will be sure never to miss a crucial reading of your pulse rate or blood pressure, whether you are just checking to be sure of your health or to monitor your high blood pressure treatment progress.
The whole wrist band is 11.25 inches when measured on the inside, but you will need to allow some 2 inches for the Velcro to securely close, meaning it accommodates wrists of up to 9.25 inches in circumference.
Our Blood Pressure Monitor has a listed price of $59.95, BUT… BUT we will sell it to you here on our site – an affiliate of Amazon – at ONLY $24.95, meaning that you save $35.00 (i.e. up to 58% of the listed price), all this with FREE Shipping!
With our SantaMedical Wrist Digital Blood-Pressure Monitor (with Case) – Large Display, we give you 100% satisfaction guarantee, SO WHY PAY MORE? WHY CHECK ANYWHERE ELSE APART FROM HERE?!?
- New technology automatically inflates to the appropriate level, auto power off
- Stores 60 blood pressure readings and beeps when finished measurement
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee, measures pulse and blood pressure at the same time
- Ensure that the units cuffs are deflated thoroughly and the cuff is at least 1 cm away from the wrist, the reason for this is to allow the senor to pick up the accurately the radial artery. Note also if units cuff is placed to tight, the blood pressure increases. If customers wrist are to big for the unit a definitive false positive will occur.
>>Click here to check price and reviews at Amazon<<